Electric type Pokemon have been around since the first generation. They have all types of cool designs, ranging from rats to dragons. They are just powerful as they are bio-diverse and are worth considering for your team.
Many are especially good at inflicting paralysis on opposing Pocket Monsters, which can help turn the the tide in battle. Here is some fun trivia about one of the most powerful Pokemon types around!
1. As of Generation 8, which Pokemon type combination does not exist?
A: Electric/DragonB: Electric/FightingC: Electric/FlyingD: Electric/Steel
2. On average, which is the highest stat of Electric Pokemon?
A: Special DefenseB: HPC: Special AttackD: Speed
3. In which generations can Electric Pokemon be paralyzed?
A: 1stB: 1st and 2ndC: 1st, 2nd, and 3rdD: 2nd
4. Which Electric type move has the highest base power?
A: CatastropikaB: ThunderC: Bolt StrikeD: 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt
5. As of generation 8, which generation introduced the most Electric type Pokemon?
A: 3B: 5C: 6D: 4
6. As of generation 8, which generation(s) introduced the most Electric type moves?
A: 4B: 6C: 3 and 4D: 7 and 8
7. In generation 5, where is the Electric type gym?
A: SunyshoreB: LacunosaC: NimbasaD: Lumiose
8. How many different moves can inflict paralysis?
A: 14B: 18C: 12D: 6
9. True or False: There are 3 Pokemon, other than Electivire that can have the Motor Drive ability.
10. True or False: Stun Spore is the lowest accuracy move that can inlfict paralysis.