1. Which one of these is a formula?
A: =AB2 * A5B: AB11 * AG5C: 100 x 200D: A1 / B1
2. What is the correct way to perform a sum total?
A: =SUM(AB12:AB19)B: SUM(AB12:AB19)C: 1 + 9D: =AB12 * AB
3. Fill in the blank. The intersection between a row and column is known as the _______?
A: SubsetB: CellC: ReferenceD: Quadrant
4. How do you remove duplicates from a dataset?
A: =DEDUPIT(A:B)B: Highlight the dataset and select "Remove Duplicates" from the Data Tools sectionC: Highlight the dataset and right-click to populate the "De-duplication" option.D: =UNIQUEVALS(A:B)
5. What is the below called?
A: SpreadsheetB: WordC: WorkbookD: Note Pad
Performance Based Portion
Download the sample data here to perform the below tasks.
6. Create a Pivot Table!
A: DoneB: Could not do it!
7. Apply conditional formatting to highlight all cells in the dataset on Sheet1 that contain values greater than 200.
8. Create a bar chart, line chart and pie chart using any of the data displayed.
9. Freeze the top row!
10. Finally, delimit column D to allow the month, day and year to appear in separate columns.