Here are some hard marvel trivia questions and answers that will teach even the most die hard fans a thing or two.
Marvel is one the most well known franchises around. It's brought to life some of the best super heroes of all time including my personal favorite, Black Panther.
1. What is Wolverine's real name?
A: James HowlettB: LoganC: Scott SummersD: Eric Magnus
2. Which of these books is the greatest known source of magic in the world?
A: Book of DagothB: Book of AgamottoC: Book of the VishantiD: Book of the Shanzar
3. How did She-Hulk get her powers?
A: Gamma radition accidentB: Inherited them at birthC: Dr. Doom gave them to herD: Blood transfusion
4. In the MCU, what was the name of Peter Quill's father?
A: EnocB: EgoC: KingoD: Druig
5. Which of these super heroes was NOT a founding member of the Avengers?
A: ThorB: Ant ManC: Iron ManD: Captain America
6. Which Marvel movie had the first post-credits scene?
A: X-Men: The Last StandB: Iron ManC: Captain AmericaD: Thor
7. Which of these super villians got Gwen Stacy pregnant?
A: HobgoblinB: Green GoblinC: CarnageD: Mysterio
8. Who was Loki's biological father?
A: OdinB: LaufeyC: FarbautD: Jotunheim
9. True or False: Wasp was one of the founding members of the Avengers.
10. True or False: Iron Man was the first movie of the MCU.
Now that you have taken (and probably passed...right?) my quiz. Here are some more cool marvel facts that you likely did not know!
Although this probably won't ever happen in the MCU, Black Panther and Storm were married.
However, they ended up divorcing after Namor attacked Wakanda.
T'Challa decided it was more important to focus on protecting Wakanda as king than pursue married life.
Despite the title of the MCU movie, Captain America: The First Avenger, Steve Rodgers was not the founder of the super hero group.
In fact, he was the 5th to join after the Hulk left.
Magneto is Wanda's father, at least until the MCU got hold of the storyline and ruined everything.
As a child, Magneto was sent to a concentration camp during World War II. This led to him developing an intense disdain for humankind.
Honestly, no one could blame him for this as a few hours around Nazis would turn anyone off to homo sapiens.