1. What is a Phablet?
A: A tablet you can make phone calls with.B: A smartphone that has a large display.C: A tablet that pairs with a phone.D: A fake tablet
2. Which mobile carrier was absorbed by T-Mobile?
A: VoicestreamB: BellsouthC: NokiaD: MetroPCS
3. What does LTE stand for?
A: Long Term ExtensionB: Link Transit ExtensionC: Long Term EvolutionD: Long Transmission Echo
4. What does the G in 5G stand for?
A: GenerationB: GrantedC: GenerateD: GenTech
5. What does SIM stand for in the term SIM card?
A: Standard Identification ModificationB: Simple Identity ManagementC: Subscriber Identity ModuleD: Soluable Intuitive Module
6. What are common Bluetooth communication frequencies?
A: 5.4 GHz and 2 GHzB: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHzC: 7 GHz and 4 GHzD: 4.4 GHz and 6.7 GHz
7. What does NFC stand for?
A: Near Field CommunicationB: National Frequency CommunicationC: Nationwide Framework CommunicationD: Near Frame Collaboration
8. How do you tether to a HotSpot?
A: BluetoothB: WifiC: USB CableD: All the above work.
9. Which one of these is a smart watch operating system?
A: RizenB: MobileYouC: MobileYouC: WearOS
10. True or False: Apple watches do not work with Android phones.
A: TrueB: False