The Pokemon series is my absolute favorite gaming franchise of all time.
It has endured the test of time and is still as popular as it was when it released back in the late 90s.
Throughout the years, I've acquired a fair bit of Pokemon knowledge. Though I'm not quite Professor Oak yet, I did have enough Poke-intelligence to throw this fun and hard Pokemon quiz together.
1. Which Pokemon was first revealed as a silhouette in a Pokemon movie?
A: ZoroarkB: LucarioC: GenesectD: Darkrai
2. What is the maximum number of PP for the move Splash?
A: 1B: 10C: 20D: 40
3. Which of these Pokemon is not a member of the Tao Trio?
A: ReshiramB: ZekromC: KyuremD: Yveltal
4. What is the item needed to evolve Feebas into Milotic in Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald?
A: Prism ScaleB: Water StoneC: Beauty ScarfD: Pokemon Contest Ribbon
5. What was the first Pokemon game to introduce alternate forms of existing Pokemon?
A: Pokemon Gold and SilverB: Pokemon X and YC: Pokemon Sun and MoonD: Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum
6. What was the first main series Pokemon game to introduce the concept of seasons?
A: Pokemon Black and WhiteB: Pokemon X and YC: Pokemon Sun and MoonD: Pokemon Sword and Shield
7. Which of these Pokemon is not a Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon?
A: SalamenceB: HaxorusC: DragoniteD: Tyranitar
8. Which move has the highest base power in the Pokemon games?
A: ExplosionB: Self-DestructC: V-CreateD: Eruption
9. True or False: Baltoy can only be encountered during a sandstorm in Generation III.
10. True or False: Darkrai is known as the Renegade Pokemon.
11. Which Pokemon was the first to be introduced as a regional variant?
A: Alolan ExeggutorB: Alolan VulpixC: Alolan SandshrewD: Alolan Rattata
12. Which of these Pokemon does not belong to the same egg group as the others?
A: CharizardB: DragoniteC: SalamenceD: Gyarados
13. What is the earliest introduced Pokemon to have a branched evolution?
A: EeveeB: PoliwagC: SlowpokeD: Tyrogue
14. What is the name of the location where you can find the Legendary Pokemon Regigigas in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl?
A: Spear PillarB: Mt. CoronetC: Snowpoint TempleD: Distortion World
15. Which of these Pokemon is not a Fossil Pokemon?
A: CranidosB: ShieldonC: TirtougaD: Relicanth
16. True or False: Paldea is the only region to have a badge for every single type.
17. What is the most common type for a regional variant?
A: DragonB: GroundC: WaterD: Dark
18. Which Pokemon has the most regional forms?
A: TaurosB: MeowthC: SlowpokeD: Persian
19. Which of these Pokemon is exclusive to Pokemon Silver and cannot be caught in Pokemon Gold?
A: GrowlitheB: VulpixC: MeowthD: Mankey
20. What is the name of the cave that connects Route 45 to Blackthorn City in Pokemon Gold and Silver?
A: Union CaveB: Dark CaveC: Ice PathD: Mt. Mortar