1. Which best describes Scrum?
A: A methodologyB: A frameworkC: A philosophyD: A mindset
2. How many SEUs are needed to renew your Scrum Certification?
A: 25B: 30C: 20D: 31
3. Who is responsible for the Sprint Backlog?
A: The Scrum MasterB: The Product OwnerC: The Process OwnerD: The Agile Team
4. Who is responsible for the Product Backlog?
A: The Product OwnerB: The Project ManagerC: The Scrum TeamD: The Scrum Master
5. Who is responsible for removing any impediments a member of the Agile team encounters?
A: The impacted team members direct supervisorB: The Scrum MasterC: The Product OwnerD: The Process Owner
6. Which one of these is a Scrum ceremony?
A: Scrum HuddleB: The Sprint Touch BaseC: ScrummageD: Daily Scrum
7. Which Scrum ceremony has a recommended duration length of 15 minutes?
A: Daily ScrumB: Sprint RetrospectiveC: Team CallsSprint Planning
8. What is debuted during the Sprint Review?
A: Overall project progress.B: Bugs and errors discovered.C: The estimated completion date.D: A demo of that the Agile team has completed thus far.
9. True or False: There is no project manager in the Scrum framework?
10. True or False: Scrum cannot be implemented in small businesses?
A: TrueB: False