1. Which one of these is not a Browser?
A: TorB: ChromeC: FirefoxD: Discover
2. What does HTML stand for?
A: Hyper Transfer Multimedia LayerB: Humble Tactic Multi-LineC: Hyper Text Markup LanguageD: Hyper Transfer Markup Language
3. What is the name of the address you type into a browser to visit a website?
A: LRAB: URLC: LRUD: IP Destination
4. Which one of these is a computer peripheral?
A: MotherboardB: CPUC: RAMD: Mouse
5. Which of these is not an operating system?
A: WindowsB: UmbrellaC: MacD: Linux
6. Which of these is a programming language
A: RustB: DiamondC: C#D: Cat9
7. What are malicious emails that are sent by hackers to obtain information called?
A: Nasty EmailsB: Phishing EmailsC: Prompt EmailsD: Cross Site Scripting
8. The place that most browsers default your downloaded files to is:
A: DocumentsB: AppDataC: DesktopD: Downloads
9. True or False: The Internet was created by the military?
10. True or False: You cannot open over 65 tabs on one browser?