1. What does RAM stand for?
A: Random Access MemoryB: Rapid Access MemoryC: Rule Accessible ModuleD: Rule Anti Memory
2. What is an SSD?
A: Super Strong DiskB: Structured State DiskC: Solid State DriveD: Standard Sum Data
3. What does USB stand for?
A: Universal Serial BusB: Unified Barometer BaseC: Umbrella Saction BrekD: United Serial Bank
4. Where can you go to shut down a frozen task?
A: File ExplorerB: RunC: DownloadsD: Task Manager
5. Which one of these is a proper IP address?
A: 124.0.0B: 555.869.12.6C: 818.104.22.168D: 10.0.0.1
6. Which one of these is not a cloud service?
A: AWSB: Hot HostC: AzureD: Google Cloud
7. Two factor authentication consists of?
A: A password and a secret question.B: A retina scan and a fingerprintC: A key card and retina scanD: A password and a numeric 16 digit pin
8. Which of these is a type of network topology?
A: Star.B: Node to node.C: IPv6.D: Interwoven.
9. True or False: Social engineering is more successful than SQL injections in terms of successful system exploitation.
10. True or False: More viruses target Windows operating systems than Linux based operating systems.
A: TrueB: False